On Any Sunday

We had a FABULOUS weekend.  We crammed so much into it, and had a blast every step of the way.

Where to start?  How ’bout some photos.

Making pasta

Making fire, (and learning about magnifying glasses)

Making our own fun at the park

Kathy, not sure if you are planning to pass through our town, but thought you might like to see some pics of the park.

An RV sight with a wonderful view

Cows at the park

The little stream that runs through it, ready to explore

Creatures found in the stream

The whole set is up at Flickr if you would like to see more.

And the best part about our weekend?  We made a big decision after much talking and I will be acting on it tomorrow.  I will let you know when it is a done deal.

Nite all!

This entry was posted in Life's good. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to On Any Sunday

1. Erika says:

WOW can you be my mom?? LOL
    looks like ya’ll had so much fun. I wonder what your big secret is!

2. C. says:

What fun! You guys have had a blast it appears! Thanks for sharing your fun photos!

blessings!

3. Karen says:

Looks like such a wonderful weekend! Glad you had fun.

Karen

4. Sue says:

Hi Jody!
    Great photos. Fun family pasta making! So sorry to heart about the heart murmur, hope it’s not a huge issue for you…
    We haven’t been out in our 5’r for so long, I can’t even tell you. Life or something just keeps getting in our way. I’m seriously questioning the wisdom of having the thing just sit around and not using it! UGH!!
    ((hugs))

5. kathy says:

I am SO planning on passing through that I’m already sending mail to “general delivery” YOUR TOWN. 🙂 Seriously! Can’t wait to see you guys. We leave the frozen north on the 20th and head towards Texas. We figure a couple weeks and we’ll be knocking on your door. Course, this is assuming you’re talking about us. 🙂

6. Sandy says:

oh, and I can’t WAIT to hear what your decision is!

7. Sandy says:

What fantastic family activities! I love your idea of everyone making pasta…especially since i LOVE to eat pasta! Is it an easy recipe?

8. Rebecca P says:

What wonderful family moments you shared this weekend. I love how much time you spend outdoors.

I will be back tomorrow to hear all about the big news. 🙂

Comments are closed.