Pig tails with bows

I put Pig tails in my daughters hair.  Bows too.  I thought that she looked adorable.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

So, what did my daughter do?  She cried.  Alot.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And she said “Mom, I don’t want these curly things in my hair. They are awesome dumb”.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Add bows to the list of “things that must never touch my daughter or she will shriek until my ears bleed”.

I might start my own list.  I will call it “Things That Mom Thinks Are Awesome Dumb”.

-Laundry

-Dirty dishes

-Vomit

-Cleaning toilets

-Folding laundry

-Chicken nuggets

-Cleaning floors

-Cats

-The flu

-PMS

-Tennis shoes that have roller skates on them, worn at a nice restaurant (not by my kids)

-Chin hairs

This entry was posted in Life's good. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Pig tails with bows

1. Pingback: and baby makes 6! » Dude. My blog got totally Kawasakied today!

2. Pingback: and baby makes 6! » Blog Archiv » Conversations

3. Artemis Rich says:

I love your list of “awesome dumb.” And am profoundly impressed by your honesty about the chin hairs. Because yes, they are beyond awesomly dumb. And being of Middle Eastern extraction, they are my curse as well.

4. Awesome dumb, not to be confused with awesome stupid. ;0) I think she’s awesome cute!

Awesome list!

5. Susie says:

I think she looks awfully cute with the pigtails and bows!
    Your list covers quite a lot of “awesome dumb” situations!!
    xox

6. owlhaven says:

Hilarious!! And adorable..

Mary

7. Awesome dumb… that must be really really bad. LOL

My girls never did bows and ponies until they were 5ish. Now they are hitting the preteen years and we are back to no ponies. *sigh*

8. chris says:

Awesome dumb… love it.

9. Jana says:

Aw, she looks so cute! I always loved hats on my boys and they would never leave them on. I’m sure if I had a girl, she’d hate hair ribbons too.

10. meredith says:

I’m adopting the “awesome dumb”, it’s perfect.

11. leeann says:

Love the picture of your daughter. Love the cute phrase “Awesome dumb.’
    Your husband is one good looking guy!
    And hugs to you on everyone being sick. That totally rots. Make sure you spray bleach on the phones and remotes.

12. Blaine says:

“Awesome Dumb”….that could definitely stick!!

Comments are closed.