We are “home” here at the coast. Had to make a quick dash back to our stick house to pick up Cory from Scout camp. It was a long day yesterday, and we are very glad to be back at the Little House.
We have much going on here…..it looks like the title cleared and we are waiting for the papers to arrive at the mortgage company. So, maybe we will get to sail this summer after all!
Because the closing has taken so long, and the month of June is almost over, we have decided to extend ou reservations through July…at the very least. Which means, no Blogher.
I am disappointed in not going. If all had gone as planned with the boat, we could have spent June working on the boat and sailing. As is, we will be spending July doing that. There are things that need to be done before hurricane season is in full force, and Bill needs my help to do them.
In addition to that, I have been waiting 2 years to be doing what we are doing right now….living in the trailer….and now that we are finally doing it, I want to be here to enjoy the adventure. I was so very conflicted about it all, but the boat crap really was the deciding factor…as well as some other things that are too premature to talk about.
So, no Blogher for me.
There is always next year, right?